FEH Design; a multi-disciplinary Architecture, Structural Engineering and Interior Design firm is searching for a self-motivated, outgoing, and passionate Entry-Level Architect in our Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. You will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with engineers and designers as well as work with our other offices on a wide variety of project types. Through our mentoring process, you will gain first-hand experience in all the AXP categories helping you through the licensure process. You will also get the opportunity to be a part of growing a new branch within a well-established firm!
Culture is a crucial element at FEH. We work hard to maintain a family-like culture that extends across all offices. The candidate should want to fit into our team culture where everyone from the president all the way to the D.O.G (director of goodness) genuinely cares about your success. (We are a very dog-friendly firm)
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, design work in drawings, modeling (Revit), and 3D image formats
- Production and coordination of construction documents
- Produce graphics materials and images for client presentations.
- Attend project and client meetings with project architects
- Interact with and be a representative of the company with clients and contractors as it relates to on-going projects
- Assists in the architectural design of projects from the conceptual phase through construction administration.
- Assists in designing buildings based on the client’s needs and architectural requirements that are set forth by the project architects.
- Assists with client presentations, shop drawing review, and construction administration.
- Attend in-house project team and client meetings.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Open to learning how to market the firm
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture program is required.
- Creative, engaging, energetic, and possess people skills
- Enthusiastic about working in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of construction documents and technology
- Knowledge of sustainable building design is beneficial
- Ability to diagram concepts and clearly sketch ideas
- Basic software and computer skills required including AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), 3D Rendering Programs.
- Hand drawing skills a plus.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Professional Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
FEH Design offers a competitive benefits package. We invite you to visit our website and/or our Facebook page to review our history and experience. If you have any questions or if you would like to submit your resume and qualifications, please contact Aaron Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org 262.968.2055).