FEH is looking to grow our Wisconsin branch as well as our design presence within Lake Country/Milwaukee area. We’re looking for a self-motivated, passionate senior-level architect seeking a challenging career with growth opportunities. This person will be a crucial part of helping us realize our architectural vision in the Wisconsin territory. You will get the opportunity to work alongside the office manager to grow the office in both size and design presence. The candidate must have a passion for mentoring as we continue to develop our small group of talented entry/mid-level architects in their careers. Join our team and not only be a part of building an office but helping to build our company legacy.
Culture is a crucial element at FEH. We work hard to maintain a family-like culture that extends across all offices. The candidate should want to fit into our team culture where everyone from the president all the way to the D.O.G (director of goodness) genuinely cares about your success. (We are a very dog-friendly firm)
- Provide project team coordination from concept through construction, specifications, and material selections.
- Provide regular direction of work internal and external and be the “go-to” person on projects.
- Provide leadership, redlines, and mentor staff in their careers.
- Produce accurate technical and contract documentation for the construction of the project.
- Participate in construction administration, evaluate bids, conduct site visits, address technical issues, and maintain quality control during construction.
- Work with engineers, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Utilize hand and 3D software renderings to communicate design concepts.
- Meet with clients and assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and in-house engineering coordination.
- Excellent client relations and business development are required.
- Must be able to multi-task, be a team player, possess a can-do attitude, be a self-starter.
- 10+ years of professional experience on projects with increasing responsibilities.
- Licensed Architect.
- Knowledge of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, and construction techniques.
- Experience in construction document preparation and field observation.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage variety of project types in various stages of development.
- The ability to translate design concepts into the development of details
- Open to learning Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other 3D modeling software.
- Coaching and mentoring aptitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure within restrictive time deadlines while maintaining focus, positive attitude, and a sense of humor
FEH Design offers a competitive benefits package. We invite you to visit our website and/or our Facebook page to review our history and experience. If you have any questions or if you would like to submit your resume and qualifications, please contact Aaron Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org 262.968.2055).